Wednesday 2 November 2011

Welcome

Hi there and welcome to Alli Selway Photography

I have been capturing still life photographs for approximately the past four years and have grown to really love and appreciate the art of photography. Over time I have also had the wonderful and exciting opportunity to broaden my skills which now include but are not limited to some of the portrait, couples and family photographs I will be adding to this site. 

Below is some of the work I have done with my Canon 100mm Macro lens .









In addition to still life I will continue to post my upcoming projects and encourage followers to contact me if you would be interested in working together. More information regarding rates can be found on Facebook -Alli Selway Photography and website information will be posted once the site is up and running.
Thank you so much for stopping by

-Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment