Thursday 3 November 2011

Laura & Ryan

The majority of my work has focused a great deal on single objects so I was extremely flattered to have this beautiful couple ask me to do their family photos. With their new addition to the family, I was more than thrilled to take part in this project and celebrate 6 months of life with their new baby girl.



Spingbank Park in London offers some of the most gorgeous scenery and on a warm Fall day this allowed for some of the most beautiful shots.



Though I had not had experience in family photography previous to this photo shoot, together we were able to produce some great shots together. I look forward to working with them again as their daughter celebrates her next milestone....age 1.













Some of the best and most memorable photos are taken when the subject least expects it. There is no awkward posing, just true emotion and this rings so true with this next shot.



A tremendous 'Thanks' goes out to Laura and Ryan for this opportunity. I was so grateful to be a part of this afternoon and I hope to take part in producing many more memories family memories in the very next future.



Thanks again for dropping in.
-Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment